WordCamp DC will focus on all things WordPress with some special tracks for topics particularly important to the DC community. We will post more scheduling details here as we have them!
Please note that we’re still planning everything, but we think the schedule might look like this:
Friday, July 14th
- Sessions focusing on security and government
Saturday, July 15th
- Sessions focusing on all things WordPress: development, design, content, business, you name it!
- WCDC after-party for all conference attendees.
Sunday, July 16th
- Sessions focusing on galleries, libraries, archives, and museums
- Special Introduction to Web Development workshop
- Contributor Day track